- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree;
- Familiarity with NJCAA governing rules;
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, specifically related to the recruitment of student-athletes;
- Excellent leadership, organizational, and efficiency skills;
- Ability to maintain strict accuracy and be detail oriented;
- Minimum of two (2) years of proven collegiate or club coaching experience;
- First aid, CPR and AED certification or pass testing within one month of date of hire;
- Ability, technical skills, and proven knowledge to work with elite collegiate athletes;
- Good organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills (both verbal and written) in order to work within a state ranked program;
- Motivated self-starter with high character, integrity and leadership skills.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assisting with all responsibilities in the development and implementation of all training for athletes in the program on a yearly basis. This will be inclusive of all conditioning and technical aspects involved with the sport of volleyball;
- Assisting with all recruitment of athletes that may become future student-athletes in the volleyball program. This responsibility will be inclusive of telephone calls, written communication, and on/off campus visits;
- Assisting with the coordination and running of summer camp programs for the local community members within the sport of volleyball;
- Assisting with assuring all aspects of game day management are complete for each contest;
- Working as part of a team in supporting student success, retention and completion.