- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university in any field of study.
- Three years of volleyball experience as a college, professional or international player or coach.
- Ability to travel extensively using personal or rental vehicles to perform essential functions of the job.
- Good assessment and communication skills to recruit and represent UTSA.
- Knowledge of NCAA, American Conference, and UTSA rules and regulations.
- Knowledge of personal computers, Microsoft Office, and standard office equipment.
- Current valid driver's license.
- Master's Degree from an accredited university.
- Five years of volleyball experience as a college, professional or international player or coach.
- Experience training setters.
- Experience recruiting potential student athletes.
- Experience with datavolley and volleymetrics.
As an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer, it is the policy of The University of Texas at San Antonio to promote and ensure equal employment opportunity for all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information, and veteran status.