- Bachelor's Degree.
- A minimum of two (2) years of experience coaching collegiate volleyball OR two (2) years of experience coaching USA National Volleyball OR, two (2) years of coaching experience at the Club Level.
- Strong quantitative and computing skills.
- The ability to communicate and connect with people.
- Demonstrated commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Experience mentoring young women.
- Comprehensive knowledge of NCAA and B1G recruiting rules.
- A significant amount of travel is required for this position.
- Participate in practice planning and technical instruction during practice.
- Track our SA’s and teams progress and performance.
- Provide in-match coaching and tactical adjustments.
- Assist with preparation of scouting reports and video analysis of opponents.
- Assist with recruiting planning, logistics and evaluations.
- Organize official and unofficial campus visits.
- Create recruiting content and materials and coordinate their distribution.
The University of Minnesota provides equal access to and opportunity in its programs, facilities, and employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, disability, public assistance status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.