The Assistant Coach, Volleyball will aid the head coach of both the women’s and men’s volleyball team in providing leadership and organization for all phases of the operation of the program at Roosevelt in compliance with all national athletic association and conference rules and regulations during each respective season, as well as during off-season activities.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Prior experience in assigned program as a coach, participant or related role.
- Excellent organizational, communication (written and verbal), interpersonal skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to exercise considerable judgment and discretion in establishing and maintaining good working relationships.
- Ability to demonstrate a commitment to service excellence by embodying Roosevelt’s core values, mission, and vision in every aspect of the role working with students, faculty, staff, and visitors.
- A positive and professional demeanor is a must.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, and Outlook.