To carry out the aims and objectives of the sport program is outlined by the head coach and school administration. To instruct athletes in individual and team fundamentals, strategy and physical training necessary to realize a degree of individual and team success.
- Shall meet the requirements for teachers and administrators of the accrediting association under which the schedule operates.
- Has previous successful coaching experience in assigned sport.
- Has knowledge and background in the assigned sport.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assists the head coach in scheduling, providing transportation to tournaments and special sport events.
- Assists in preparation for scheduled sport events or practices and adheres to scheduled facility times.
- Coordinates program with maintenance and school employees.
- Provides documentation to the athletic administrator needed to fulfill state and system requirements concerning physical examinations, parental consent and eligibility.
- Provides proper safeguards for maintenance and protection of assigned equipment sites.