- Train varsity women’s volleyball team for intercollegiate competition at a nationally competitive level.
- Assist the head coach in developing and implementing game plans.
- Maintain and increase knowledge of volleyball training and coaching techniques.
- Supervise the training, development and placement of staff personnel.
- Evaluate prospective student-athletes.
- Develop and maintain correspondence for prospective student-athletes.
- Schedule, coordinate and supervise official and unofficial visits of prospective student-athletes.
- Knowledge of volleyball training and coaching techniques.
- Understanding of the NCAA forms and compliance requirements.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
UCCS is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. In compliance with applicable laws and in furtherance of its commitment to fostering an environment that welcomes and embraces diversity, the University of Colorado does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, gender, disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, political affiliation or political philosophy in its programs or activities, including employment, admissions, and educational programs.