- Previous successful Volleyball coaching experience.
- Knowledge of hiqh-quality coaching tactics and practice drills.
- Knowledge of MHSAA & LSD rules and policies.
- CPR Certification & first aid training.
- Commitment to Lansing School District’s mission and vision.
- Coach Sexton High School’s Volleyball team(s) to a winning record, with the goal of reaching postseason play.
- Ensure all your players are academically eligible and successful throughout the entire Winter season.
- Organize and communicate consistent practice and competitive game schedules in collaboration with Sexton High School’s Athletic Director.
- Maintain and distribute team equipment and jerseys at the beginning and end of the season.
- Organize and operate offseason conditioning, training, and clinics for both team members and community members.
- Abide by all MHSAA policies and regulations.
- Other tasks as needed in order to best serve Lansing students.
The Lansing School District is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in its educational policies or practices on the basis of religion, race, color, sex, national origin, or handicap of any individual.