Assist the head coach in all aspects of the planning, development, and promotion of a highly competitive NCAA Division I program. Assist the head coach in successfully evaluating and recruiting prospective student-athletes. Assist the head coach in organizing and implementing practice plans for the development of individuals and team skills and systems. Assist the head coach in scouting, game plan development, and implementation.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a related field or an equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- Perform all job duties in a manner consistent with NCAA, Horizon League, and University rules, regulations, ordinances, policies, procedures, and guidelines.
- A successful candidate must possess excellent organizational and computer skills, exceptional oral and written communication skills, and the ability to work effectively with a wide variety of constituent groups.
- The candidate must have and maintain a valid driver’s license and be insurable with the university’s office of risk management.
- Knowledge of NCAA Division I rules and regulations.
- Previous Division I Coaching experience.
- Previous knowledge and experience with VolleyMetrics video analysis software.
- Previous knowledge and experience with recruiting software and online services, including ARMS and University Athlete.