Under the direction of the Head Volleyball Coach, the Assistant Volleyball Coach (or Associate Head Volleyball Coach, depending on experience) assists in coaching NCAA Division-I women’s volleyball.
- Knowledge of NCAA rules and regulations with a positive history of rules compliance.
- Coaching philosophy and teaching concepts compatible with the department and head coach’s vision.
- Established working relationships with youth volleyball clubs and high school coaches.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Volleystation, Volleymetrics or Data Volley or commensurate knowledge.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree from an institution of higher education which is accredited by one of the six U.S. regional accrediting associations or by an equivalent international institution of higher education.
- Minimum of two (2) years experience playing and/or coaching volleyball at a Collegiate level.
- Prior experience as a Collegiate Head Volleyball Coach or Associate Head Volleyball Coach would qualify to be considered for the Associate Head Volleyball Coach working title.
- Experience building relationships and contacts with clubs in the western US.
California State University, Fresno is committed to maintaining and implementing employment policies and procedures in compliance with applicable state and federal equal employment opportunity laws and regulations