Primary responsibilities will be to serve as the Assistant Volleyball Coach at Minnesota State University, Mankato, which is a part of the Northern Sun Intercollegiate Conference (NSIC). A commitment to the responsibility for adherence to all rules and regulations of Minnesota State University, Mankato, the (NSIC), and NCAA Division II athletics is essential.
- Bachelor’s Degree. (Conferred on an official transcript at the time of application).
- Minimum of three (3) years coaching and/or playing experience at the NCAA Division I, II, or III level.
- Minimum of three (3) years summer volleyball camp coaching, and/or coordinating.
- Demonstrated ability to serve a diverse population and apply an equity lens to this position including social justice and/or anti-racism.
- Demonstrated commitment to fostering a diverse working and learning environment.
- Minimum of three (3) years collegiate recruiting experience.
- Familiarity with Volleymetrics, University Athlete, and Frontrush software.