A coach is responsible working within the framework of the athletics and activities program in accordance with school policies and procedures.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide emergency first aid.
- Attend all practices and games, unless approved by the Head Coach or Athletic Director.
- Be responsible for all matters pertaining to the organization and administration of the coaching of the team under his or her direction and enforce all rules of the Missouri State High School Activities Association (MSHAA) as they pertain to the respective sports.
- Inspect all equipment, oversee the issuance and collection of equipment, maintain equipment inventory records and direct activities of student managers.
- Report injuries of participants to the Athletic Director.
- Employ in positive coaching methodology.
- Provide a safe environment for students.
- Adhere to all the policies, procedures and regulations of the building and district.
- Education: High School Diploma.
- Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: CPR Certification.
- Must be able to drive when necessary.
- Familiarity with the Catholic understanding of ministry is an asset.