Characteristic Duties and Responsibilities
1. Assist Head Coach in travel and driving of athletic vans.
2. Assist in the recruitment program.
3. Operates equipment as needed.
4. To assist Head Coach in monitoring and supervising tutoring for athletes.
5. To assist Head Coach in supervision of student-athletes in campus housing and performing weekly house checks.
6. To ensure the effective maintenance of all athletic/intramural equipment.
7. To assist in the scheduling of all intramural events.
8. Promotes the Laredo Community College volleyball and intramural program through maintaining a good rapport with local and area coaches, the community, and the media.
9. Maintain Laredo Community College Social Media Accounts.
10.Performs other duties that are assigned by the Athletic Director responsible of the volleyball and/or intramural program.
Position Reports To Head Volleyball Coach.
High School diploma or GED.
One year of experience in coaching High School, College or Professional volleyball experience.
Walking, standing, lifting, carrying, and bending.
Required to lift items weighing 20 pounds.
Supervision Exercised Work Environment Safety
Required to work safely and follow safety rules.
Report unsafe working conditions and behavior.
Take reasonable and prudent actions to prevent others from engaging in unsafe practices.
Other duties may be assigned by immediate supervisor.
May be required to work outside regular working hours.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Requesting hiring departments will have access to your application and will contact you directly with specific job details should a position become available.
In compliance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Executive Order 11246 and Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972 and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, Laredo Community College is open to all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, or national origin who are otherwise eligible for admission as students. Furthermore, Laredo Community College is an Equal Opportunity Employer and no applicant or employee will be discriminated against because of race, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability or national origin. This institution will not enter knowingly into any contractual agreement for services or supplies with any firm failing to follow fair employment practices.