- Aide the head coach in the organization and operation of an effective and competitive soccer program.
- Assist the head coach in the coordination of recruitment of student-athletes.
- Attend all pre-season conditioning and non-traditional season practices for the soccer program. Attend and participate in all team planning sessions with coaching staff.
- Aide in the planning, organizing, and executing of all in-season practice sessions for soccer.
- Conducts on-field coaching during intercollegiate contests as set by the head coach.
- Demonstrates a working knowledge of Elmhurst University, NCAA, CCIW and rules and regulations.
- Adhere to NCAA Compliance Regulations.
- Endorses and supports other sports within the Athletic Department and fulfill other secondary duties as outlined by the Head Coach or Director of Athletics.
- Interacts with all other college constituencies and actively participate in their events.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- Sense of organization and self-motivation.
Elmhurst University prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, religion, age, creed, ancestry, veteran status, marital status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.