Norfolk State University, a NCAA Division I institution, is seeking applicants for the Second Assistant Women’s Basketball Coach. This candidate will assist the Head Women’s Basketball Coach with managing, organizing and administering all components of the women’s basketball program in accordance with NCAA and Mid-Eastern Athletic Conference (MEAC) rules and regulations.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in coaching basketball.
- Demonstrated recruitment experience.
- Significant knowledge of NCAA rules and regulations.
- Demonstrate ability to effectively communicate both orally and in writing.
- Demonstrate effective organizational skills Demonstrate ability to work independently or in a team setting.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
NSU is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all persons and applicants, without regard to age, color, disability, gender, national origin, political affiliation, genetic information, race, religion, sexual orientation, sex (including pregnancy) or veteran status. NSU encourages and invites minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, and veterans to apply.