- Responsible for setting up all travel arrangements.
- Responsible for working with and staying within a zero based budget.
- Responsible for setting up spreadsheets for equipment purchase, film exchange, scheduling, etc.
- Responsible for budget and reconciling accounts after all recruiting and athletic related trips.
- Serve as academic liaison between the student-athletes and faculty and staff.
- Responsible for setting up Individual Education Plans for each student-athlete.
- Responsible for providing administrative assistance to the Head Coach.
- Bachelor's Degree required, Master's Degree preferred.
- One year of coaching experience or office management experience required, college coaching or national federation level coaching experience in the assigned sport preferred.
- Office management and clerical experience preferred.