- Identify, scout, and visit with student-athletes throughout the Tri-State area (as well as nationally) in high schools, camps or combines, and on-campus visits.
- Assist the head coach in planning a recruitment strategy to attract top level, Division III prospects including setting up campus visits, assisting student-athletes with the application process, and implementation of campus resources.
- Assist in the administration of the entire program; including assisting with daily practices, game responsibilities and alumni relations.
- Be responsible for the development, safety and conduct of the team
- Have a thorough knowledge of NCAA, conference and institutional rules and conduct the unit within those regulations.
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Basketball coaching on the collegiate level.
- Recruiting experience at a collegiate level.
- CPR, AED, First Aid.
The University of Wisconsin-Platteville is committed to recruiting, supporting and fostering a diverse, inclusive and civil community of outstanding faculty, staff and students, and is an AA/EEO Employer. A criminal background check is required for employment. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in the U.S. at time of hire.