The Assistant Coach assists the Head Women’s Basketball Coach in all aspects of the athletic sports program and the administration of programs to ensure success of student athletes.
- Assists with the coaching, organization, administration and development of a successful college athletic program.
- Assists in the planning and implementation of details in all aspects of the Women’s Basketball program.
- Evaluate talent in person and on film.
- Recruit and build relationships with prospects that are identified by the staff as good fits for MWSU via phone, text and in person communications.
- Organize and produce scouting reports on opponents in a manner determined by Head Coach.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Head Coach and/or Athletic Director.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Collegiate Women’s Basketball coaching and/or playing experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skill set.
- Valid Drivers License.