Under general direction of the Head Women’s Basketball Coach, this coach will assist with the responsibilities of the NCAA D-III Women’s Basketball program in accordance and compliance with NCAA, NCAC, and Kenyon College policies and regulations. The Assistant Women’s Basketball Coach will work in conjunction with the head coach to fulfill the following responsibilities: coaching, providing leadership for student-athletes, scouting, recruiting, instructing, strength training & conditioning, arranging travel, tracking equipment and developing alumni contacts.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred.
- Demonstrated coaching experience, preferably with coaching post players.
- Collegiate basketball playing experience.
- Experience in recruitment of academically focused-student athletes is preferred.
- CPR, First Aid and AED Certification is required (and can be completed after hire).
Kenyon College is an equal opportunity employer and applications from members of all underrepresented groups are encouraged. It is the College's policy to evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, physical and/or mental disability, age, religion, medical condition, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by institutional policy or state, local, or federal law. Kenyon College has a strong commitment to supporting diversity, equity and inclusion.