- Responsible for assisting the head coach with all facets of the women’s basketball program relating to practice organization, game day management and preparation, player evaluation and recruiting of prospective student-athletes.
- Help with the supervision of student-athletes in academic, community engagements as well as other athletic endeavors throughout the year.
- Demonstrate concern for academic pursuits by adherence to department and University academic policies, as well as initiation of personal academic goals for each student-athlete.
- Adhere to all policies and procedures of the University, Mid-eastern Athletic Conference and NCAA. This position requires the performance of any additional duties assigned by the Director of Athletics.
- Bachelor’s degree required in sports science, physical education, sports management or a closely related field.
- Master’s degree preferred.
- A minimum of 2 years of basketball experience at the club, high school or collegiate level.