The Assistant Women's Basketball Coach assists the Head Women's Basketball Coach in directing all activities of the women's basketball program within NCAA, LSC, TAMUK, and TAMUS policies, guidelines, and procedures.
- Assist with effective fundamental teaching, training, and skill development of women's basketball student-athletes.
- Assist with successfully recruiting, retaining, developing and graduating high performing women's basketball student-athletes.
- Manage student-athlete academics and study hall.
- Assist with preparation organization, design, and implementation of effective practice plans, off-season programs, scouting reports, and recruiting systems.
- Effective and timely preparation and management of administrative functions related to the women's basketball program.
- Assist in ordering equipment and maintaining inventory.
- Act as social media liaison with Department of Sports Information.
- Effective community engagement, donor, and public relations.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution.
- Two (2) years of college coaching experience.
- Valid driver's license.