- Program administration: Attend and participate in staff meetings (compliance, practice planning, academic, strength & conditioning, individuals), assist with travel arrangements for competition, and other administrative duties as assigned (academic success, leadership coordination, budgetary needs, student-athlete equipment needs, film exchange/video coordination)
- Technical instruction: Attend all practices and games, assist in creating practice plans, implement game plan-oriented drills, prepare strategic plans for opposing teams, prepare and edit game film and scouting reports, oversee specific sport positions.
- Fundraising: Assist in organizing potential fundraising opportunities as well as participate in fundraising activities as assigned.
- Recruiting: Manage recruiting database, correspond with prospective student-athletes; meet with recruits and families when needed; evaluate talent of prospective student-athletes, manage social media presence as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree Required.
- Master's Degree Preferred.
- American Red Cross CPR Certification Required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail and organization skills.
- Ability to work on a team and in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to articulate sport-specific instruction to student-athletes.
- Exceptional knowledge of general sport-specific concepts.
The University will not discriminate against or harass any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, pregnancy, national origin (including ancestry), citizenship status, physical or mental disability, age, marital status, gender, veteran or military status, predisposing genetic characteristics, domestic violence victim status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.