- Assisting students in developing and improving various basketball skills.
- Assessing students’ basketball skills to determine areas in need of improvement.
- Coordinating NJCAA schedule
- Developing innovative ways to assist beginner or younger students in learning and remembering the rules of the game.
- Identifying the learning styles that work best for each student and adapting all coaching methods accordingly.
- Providing a secure and productive learning environment for students.
- Scheduling meetings with students’ to discuss their progress.
- Traveling to students’ basketball matches, competitions, and tournaments as required.
- Proven experience working as a Basketball Coach or Instructor.
- Sound knowledge of various coaching techniques.
- The ability to motivate students.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills.
- A passion for Basketball.
Patrick & Henry Community College is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, age, or veteran’s status. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.