To support the Head Women’s Basketball Coach in establishing and successfully coaching a Basketball program within the guidelines of the Grand View University Athletic Department that adheres to the mission of the University. Assist the Sports Information Director in promoting the advancement of Grand View University through athletic achievements and create opportunities for the marketing of Grand View University.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Master's degree preferred.
- Knowledge of Stat Crew, SIDHelp, and previous sports writing experience preferred.
- Must be able to interact well with students, parents, faculty and staff.
- Successful coaching experience at the high school or college level and participation in basketball at the college level required.
- Assist in developing a successful Women's basketball program.
- Recruitment of student athletes in accordance with NAIA rules and regulations.
- Assist in the organization and management of home games and summer camps.
- Assist in the organization of fundraising activities.
- Develop and implement training.
- Coordinate team travel and meal accommodations.