- Assist the Head Women’s Basketball Coach with all phases of a competitive Division III program.
- Work independently in assigned area/position.
- Work with the Assistant Director of Athletics to ensure all student-athletes meet applicable eligibility requirements and prepare all necessary documents for participation in a timely manner.
- Assist in tracking academic progress of women’s basketball student-athletes.
- Assist in the development and execution of practice and game plans.
- Satisfactorily pass the NCAA Division III Coaches Certification test.
- Assist in recruiting and assigned an area from which to produce commitments to the institution.
- Assist in program and department fundraising, community engagement, and service initiatives.
- Assist in conducting and directing instructional camps/clinics for youth and potential recruits.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Prior successful high school or college coaching/recruiting experience; preferably at the Division III level; with a familiarity of the CCIW and greater Chicagoland area.
- Strong background in all aspects of basketball.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- Sense of organization and self-motivation.
- Strong recruiting abilities, with a commitment to academic excellence.
- High level of integrity.