Bryn Athyn College is accepting applications for a part-time Assistant Women’s Basketball Coach. The College is part of the NCAA Division III Colonial States Athletic Conference. The position will report directly to the Head Women’s Basketball Coach.
- Recruitment of quality student athletes.
- Organizing and planning of practices.
- Game preparation.
- Administrative duties as assigned.
- Scouting and game film preparation.
- Monitoring of student- athlete academic progress.
- Organization of travel and meals.
- Compliance with NCAA rules.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience playing or coaching at least one year at the high school or collegiate level.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Driver’s license required.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.