- Demonstrate leadership and professional behavior when dealing with student-athletes.
- Maintain positive constructive working relationships with student-athletes, athletics department coaches and staff, and all members of the University community.
- At all times promote the Women’s Basketball program in a positive way,
- Corresponding via mailings, phone calls, text messaging and emails.
- Scheduling and setting up recruit visits.
- Attending off campus recruiting events.
- Working with admissions office to recruit student athletes.
- Bachelor’s degree is required, Master’s degree preferred. Intercollegiate playing experience desired.
- Collegiate coaching experience preferred.
Ability to demonstrate basketball techniques and related skills, interpersonal skills between students, staff, alumni and friends of the University.