The Full-Time Assistant Women’s Basketball Coach is to assist the Head Women’s Basketball Coach with the daily operations of conducting a successful Women’s Basketball program, including the monitoring, and ensuring the academic success of the student- athletes.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Five years coaching experience at the NCAA collegiate level.
- Successful experience and/or knowledge of recruiting prospective student-athletes.
- Demonstrated commitment to promoting student-athlete welfare and academic success.
- Demonstrated excellent leadership skills and ability to motivate student-athletes.
- Experience with film exchange and scouting reports.
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Evidence of recruiting and working effectively with student-athletes of diverse races and cultures.
- Successful experience at the NCAA college level.
- Head coaching experience at the collegiate or high school level.
- Experience coaching defense and defensive strategy.
- Demonstrated on floor coaching experience with all positions but specifically post players.
- Success experience recruiting internationally.