The Part-Time Assistant Women’s Basketball Coach is responsible for assisting the head coach with the instructing of players in the rules, regulations, and techniques of the sport.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist head coach with instructing players in the rules, regulations, and techniques of the sport.
- Knowledgeable of and committed to NJCAA rules compliance.
- Organize and direct group practice activities.
- Follow established procedures in the event of injury.
- Distribute equipment, supplies, and uniforms.
- Maintain eligibility forms and other related records.
- Participate in special activities to include intramural sports.
- Maintain appropriate conduct towards players, officials, and spectators.
- Assist with game day management.
- High school diploma is required.
- Experience in basketball is required.
- Excellent customer service skills are required.
It is the policy of the Alabama Community College System, including all postsecondary community and technical colleges under the control of the Alabama Community College System Board of Trustees, that no employee or applicant for employment or promotion, on the basis of any impermissible criterion or characteristic including, without limitation, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, disability, sex, age, or any other protected class as defined by federal or state law, shall be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination under any program, activity, or employment.