Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Recruit student-athletes according to Admission Office, NAIA procedures.
- Assists the head coach in scheduling and providing transportation.
- Assists in preparing events and practices.
- Attends all practices and games.
- Ability to breakdown film of opponents and prepare scouting reports for team and staff.
- Carries out scouting assignments as outlined by the Head Coach
- Cooperates with other staff to ensure that the student-athlete is provided with services to succeed academically and personally.
- Maintains good relationship with alumnus, parents, officials, volunteers and fans.
- Performs other duties as requested by the Head Coach.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- Working knowledge of NAIA rules and regulations.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a small college setting and the ability to balance all student-athlete needs.
- Proven coaching experience in the assigned sport.
- Ability to recruit and retain student-athletes.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and OneDrive (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Experience with Hudl, Sportscode, Gamebreaker, or Synergy preferred.