Ursuline College is seeking candidates for an Assistant Cross Country/Track & Field Coach. A background in short sprints, high jump, and hurdles is preferred. Ursuline College is a member of NCAA Division II and the Great Midwest Athletic Conference (G-MAC). This is a 12-month full-time position. Position reports to the Head Cross Country/Track & Field Coach.
- Bachelor’s Degree. Masters preferred.
- Coaching experience high school level or collegiate required.
- Demonstrated experience working in an inclusive climate.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, a good driving record and the ability to drive vans.
- Commitment to high standards of character as well as a commitment to student-athlete success both academically and athletically.
Duties include (not limited to):
Acting as role model; assisting in all practice sessions, skill instruction in jumps, short sprints, hurdles event areas; team travel; assisting with recruitment of student-athletes; assisting in fundraising and community service; student-athlete academic monitoring; managing equipment needs; and general program administration.