- Assist in providing direction, coordination and instruction to the UTSA Women's Golf Team in compliance with the Athletic Department and University policies and procedures and NCAA and American Athletic Conference rules.
- Responsible for adhering to policies and procedures of the Department, University, NCAA and American Athletic Conference.
- Responsible for assisting in recruiting highly skilled student-athletes for the Women's Golf Team.
- Responsible for assisting in the orientation of student-athletes and counseling the student-athletes in sport participation and athletics.
- Assist with establishing and setting training rules for student-athletes and inform them of acceptable standards of conduct.
- Assist in monitoring satisfactory academic progress of student-athletes and arrange for necessary academic counseling through the Athletics Academic Counselor.
- Assist in establishing eligibility of freshmen and transferring student-athletes and assure continued eligibility of returning student-athletes.
- Assist in conducting all practice sessions.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university in physical education.
- Two years of either successful coaching experience OR playing competitively either at the college level or the professional level.
- Specific knowledge in the sport of women's golf and knowledge and compliance with all NCAA, State of Texas, UTSA and American Athletic Conference rules and regulations.
- Demonstrated excellent organizational, written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment, discretion and flexibility.
- Knowledge of personal computers, Microsoft Office, standard office equipment, and all equipment used in golf.
As an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer, it is the policy of The University of Texas at San Antonio to promote and ensure equal employment opportunity for all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information, and veteran status.