Assist in planning, organizing, and administrating all aspects of a competitive Division I women’s hockey program within the guidelines of the National Collegiate Athletics Association (NCAA), Western Collegiate Hockey Association (WCHA), and St. Cloud State University.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Progressive coaching and/or playing experience.
- Evidence of strong interpersonal skills and effective communication orally and in writing.
- Evidence of a valid driver’s license, or ability to acquire a legal driver’s license or qualify for a reasonable accommodation.
- Commitment to academic success of student-athletes.
- Evidence of ability to teach and work with persons from diverse backgrounds.
- Master’s degree.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Knowledge of NCAA Division I rules and regulations.
- Demonstrated experience coaching with at least 2 years of progressive experience.
- Experience with, contacts for, and knowledge of collegiate recruiting.
- Familiarity with recruiting and scouting software.
- Familiarity with strength and conditioning philosophy and applied techniques.
St. Cloud State University does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, creed, religion, age, national origin, disability, marital status, status with regards to public assistance, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or status as a U.S. veteran.