Essential Job Duties:
- Provide quality coaching and instruction to student athletes during pre-season, in-season practices, and competitions.
- Mentor student-athletes to promote athletic, academic, emotional, and social growth.
- Attend all meets/competitions and assist with game strategies.
- Assist with travel arrangements, fundraising activities, home competitions/meet management, and equipment issue/return/care.
- Attend athletic department staff meetings and program staff meetings.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree.
- Experience: 1-2 years of college coaching experience.
St. Olaf College is an equal employment opportunity employer. The College is committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our community. With regard to its hiring and employment practices, the College prohibits all forms of discrimination and harassment based upon an individual’s legally protected status including race, color, creed, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, religion, disability, marital status, veteran status, or status with regard to public assistance.