ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- On-site coaching in games and practices, including organization and implementation of daily practices.
- Prepare film breakdown and analysis, and present analysis to team members.
- Plan and prepare for games.
- Contribute to strength and conditioning program, including one-on-one strength and conditioning work with student athletes.
- Provide support and encouragement to student athletes, including academic counseling and advising.
- Monitor academic progress of athletes.
- Recruit and retain talented athletes successfully.
- Research academic and athletic credentials.
- Build relationships with prospective student athletes and their families through email, phone and one-on-one meetings.
- Organize and implement recruit visits.
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent in education and experience.
- Previous experience coaching and or/competing at the collegiate level is highly desirable.
- Committed to the values of a liberal arts education.
- Strong attention to detail and a commitment to delivering.
- Must be organized, take initiative, and utilize strong time management skills.
- Proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Valid driver’s license required and must meet the College’s Fleet Safety Policy requirements.