The University of Southern Maine seeks applicants for the part-time, temporary position of Assistant Women’s Ice Hockey Coach on the Gorham Campus.
- Evaluate talent of potential student/athletes.
- Game and practice preparation.
- Video breakdown and analysis.
- Off ice conditioning.
- Help with coordinating team travel.
- Adhere to and support all rules, conditions, and regulations of USM and the NCAA.
- Must be available for all practices and contests.
- Other duties delegated by the Head Coach.
- High School diploma required.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Pivotal experience in player development.
- Attention to detail.
- College level playing or coaching experience preferred.
- Ability to attend morning practices and the entire game schedule.
The University of Southern Maine is an EEO/AA employer, and does not discriminate on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender expression, national origin, citizenship status, age, disability, genetic information or veteran’s status in employment, education, and all other programs and activities.