The Massachusetts College of Liberal Arts (MCLA) Women's Ice Hockey program is seeking an assistant coach who will work closely with the head coach in all aspects of the program.
- Help coordinate practice planning, on-ice teaching and game-planning.
- Provide strong and affirmative leadership for all athletes.
- Recruit and cultivate prospective students for the program and college.
- Plan, organize and coordinate team activities, team workouts, community service goals, and other events.
- Breakdown film and present to student-athletes individually and collectively.
- Assist in monitoring the academic performance of student athletes.
- Commit to adhering to all rules and regulations of the Athletic Department, College, and the NCAA.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Must have 2-3 years of playing and/or coaching experience preferably at the college level.
- Valid driver's license.
- Understanding of NCAA Division III rules and regulations regarding the recruitment of student-athletes and participation in intercollegiate athletics.