The successful candidate will be involved in all aspects of managing the programs, including, but not limited to: practice plan development, game day duties, recruiting, community service, budget management, scheduling, player development, monitoring academic progress, coaching practice sessions or workouts as assigned, assist in coaching during athletic events, maintain and have a thorough knowledge of NCAA, conference, and institutional rules and regulations.
- Bachelor's degree preferred. CPR, AED, and first aid certifications required but training can be provided after being hired.
- Compliance with NCAA Division III rules and regulations is required. Intercollegiate playing experience preferred.
- Previous coaching and recruiting experience at collegiate or high-school level strongly preferred.
- Ability to physically demonstrate sport-specific skills required.
- Valid driver's license required.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule and travel for both games and recruiting is expected.
- Basic computer competency required.
SUNY Morrisville is committed to creating a vibrant community enriched by diverse perspectives, talents and experiences, and prohibits discrimination in employment based on gender, race, ethnicity, nationality, physical capability, age, creed, sexual identity, veteran status, and economic means. We encourage applications from candidates who share this commitment and will contribute to the diversity of our college community, especially members of historically under-represented groups. AA/EEO/ADA