Spalding University is seeking a candidate for an Assistant Women’s Lacrosse Coach. This position will report directly to the Head Coach and will assist in coaching and recruiting for the program directly in line with all University, Conference, and NCAA guidelines. Spalding University is located downtown Louisville, Kentucky and the Lacrosse programs participate in the Heartland Athletic Conference as a NCAA Division III member.
- Organizing and executing daily practice plans.
- File scouting reports that detail player assessments, provide recommendations on athlete recruitment, and identify locations and individuals for future recruitment efforts.
- On and off campus recruiting- attend different events, bring in a certain amount of kids to campus.
- Help with Game Day Management.
- Assist in all clinics and camps.
- Help run Social Media Accounts for our program.
- Ability to maintain effective work relations with faculty, staff, students.
- Conduct Academic Grade Checks with Athletes.
- Coordinate Team travel.
- Organize Fundraising and Community Service opportunities for athletes.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of NCAA rules and maintain the integrity of the athletic program through the appropriate application of these rules.
- Other Duties as assigned by head coach.
- Represent Spalding University and our Athletic Department in an exemplary fashion.
Spalding University is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. The University complies with all federal, state and local equal employment opportunity laws. It is the University’s policy not to discriminate against any individual or group of individuals and to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons regardless of race, color, national origin, age, disability, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, veteran status or other protected status. All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of a pre-employment criminal background check.