Eastern Oregon University (EOU) is excited to announce that it is currently seeking nominations, applications, and expressions of interest for an Assistant Women’s Lacrosse Coach. The position of Assistant Women’s Lacrosse Coach is a part-time, FTE position in the Athletics Department and reports directly to the Head Women’s Lacrosse Coach.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field is required or an equivalent combination of specialized education, training, experience, and developed skills.
- Experience as a collegiate lacrosse player.
- Three (3) years of leadership in a supervisory coaching role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- First Aid/CPR Certified.
- Mental Health First Aid Training.
- Master’s Degree in any related field preferred.
- Knowledge of NAIA rules and regulations.
EOU is committed to providing equal opportunity in its recruitment, admissions, educational programs, activities, and employment without illegal discrimination on the basis of age, color, disability, national origin, race, marital status, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any status as protected by state or federal law.