This position will report to the Head Women’s Lacrosse Coach and assist with recruitment; planning, organizing, practice & game plan preparation, and execution of practice plans during the academic year. The assistant coach will also assist in the academic, personal, and career mentoring of student-athletes.
- Bachelor’s Degree required. 1-3 years’ experience playing in high school and college women’s lacrosse and/or coaching women’s lacrosse. Knowledge of NCAA rules and guidelines required along with excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Certification in CPR, first aid and AED will be required prior to the completion of probation period.
- Assist in the recruitment of top level, Division I student-athletes by researching the tournaments, showcases, high school games, tryouts and other relevant recruiting opportunities.
- Enforce team policies and rules; assist with fundraising and community involvement.
- Coordinate and execute official and unofficial visits to campus for prospective student-athletes and their families.
- Develop game strategy and design effective and efficient training and practices for both the team and individual student-athletes.
- Prepare daily team practice plans.