The primary responsibility will be to assist the head coach in all facets of the program, including the recruitment of student-athletes, organization and planning of practices, game preparation, administrative duties, scouting, monitoring of academic progress, and other duties as assigned. Effectively market/promote the intramural program to the Keystone College Community.
- Assisting the head coach in all facets of the program.
- Recruiting qualified student-athletes both on & off campus.
- Budgeting, scheduling, coaching, coordinating transportation.
- Gameday supervision.
- Adhering to all Division III NCAA, CSAC, Athletic Department, and College rules and regulations.
- Promoting the program through community events and public relations activities.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Collegiate playing experience and/or coaching experience in the respective sport.
- Must be available to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends.
- Valid driver’s license & ability to meet requirements to drive College vehicles.