Marietta College seeks a full-time women's lacrosse assistant coach and instructor. The position is designed to provide future head coaches with a rich blend of coaching and administrative experience at a competitive NCAA, Division III private college.
- Assist the head coach in managing all facets of a Division III women's lacrosse program.
- Assist the head coach in current recruiting efforts including but not limited to traveling to evaluate prospective student-athletes, collecting, inputting, and managing recruit data, and maintaining contact with prospective students.
- Monitor and manage team member's academics.
- Assist the head coach in planning and executing practice and training sessions.
- Manage responsibility of the team's offense or goalie staff.
- Prepare and implement strength and conditioning sessions.
- Promote and manage social media accounts.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Four to five years of playing and coaching experience at the intercollegiate level.
- One to two years of recruiting experience at the intercollegiate level.
- Knowledge of Front Rush preferred.
- Knowledge of Excel preferred.
- Strength and Conditioning experience preferred.
- Strong organization, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Willingness to be team player in the athletic department and role model for athletes.