Mercer University is accepting applications for the position of Assistant Women’s Lacrosse Coach. Women’s Lacrosse at Mercer University is an NCAA Division I sport and member of the Southern Conference.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university/college is required along with some prior coaching experience. Division I coaching experience preferred.
- Applicants must have the ability to evaluate, recruit, teach, motivate, and mentor quality student-athletes.
- Must demonstrate strong communication and organizational skills and be able to work effectively with staff, faculty, and other members of the university community.
- The successful candidate must be able to articulate the values of a Mercer education and the role intercollegiate athletics plays in the development of student-athletes.
- Strong leadership qualities and an enthusiastic personality are essential.
Mercer University recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences, perspectives, and backgrounds.