The Assistant Women's Lacrosse Coach will assist the Head Coach in the overall management of the Division III lacrosse program at MCLA. The Assistant Coach will support the head coach and other assistant coaches in planning, coaching, developing individual and team technical and tactical skill, and administering the program to meet College and department objectives.
- High School Diploma.
- Demonstrated sport knowledge and high school playing experience as a minimum.
- One to three years of high school or college coaching as an assistant or head coach.
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in physical education or related area; coaching certification.
- Collegiate competitive playing experience.
- Three to five years of experience as an assistant coach or head coach.
Massachusetts College of Liberal Arts does not discriminate on the basis of sex in any education program or activity that they operate, which extends to admission and employment at MCLA. MCLA is required by Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972 ("Title IX") to not discriminate in such a manner.