Essential Job Functions:
- Assisting the head coach with daily practice planning.
- Assisting Head Coach with game decisions and providing player feedback and evaluation
- Coaching on-field.
- Performing video analysis and scouting of opponents.
- Assisting and mentoring student athletes with academic progress, course selection, campus involvement and social/community outreach, and other issues related to the college experience.
- A Bachelor’s degree with an exceptional understanding of the game.
- Must be able to frequently work nights and weekends.
- Must have a current, valid driver’s license and must be insurable under Denison’s liability insurance policy.
To achieve our mission as a liberal arts college, we continually strive to attract and hire candidates with diverse backgrounds, experiences and identities. Denison fosters a campus community that recognizes the value of all persons regardless of age, disability, ethnicity, gender expression and identity, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, or socio-economic background.