Reporting to the Head Women’s Lacrosse Coach, the Assistant Coach assists in developing a Division I competitive Women’s Lacrosse program. The primary function of the Assistant Coach will be to teach student-athletes the sport of Women’s Lacrosse. The Assistant Coach will evaluate and recruit qualified student-athletes to Temple University; whose athletic skills would allow the program to be highly competitive, and whose academic abilities make such student-athletes excellent candidates for a meaningful academic experience and graduation from Temple University.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office Software including Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Ability to assist with budgeting, scheduling, meal planning, coaching, recruiting, scouting, and purchasing and caring for equipment.
- Ability to implement policies and guidelines for all Women’s Lacrosse personnel and student-athletes.
- Demonstrated excellence in written and verbal communication and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated problem solving, strong leadership, and team-building skills.
- Demonstrated ability to handle and prioritize diverse tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- NCAA Division I experience.
- Demonstrated experience developing and allocating a budget.
- Demonstrated experience fundraising towards the achievement of program goals.