Spalding University is seeking a candidate for a Full Time Assistant Women's Lacrosse Coach. This position will report directly to the Head Coach and will assist in coaching and recruiting for the program directly in line with all University, Conference, and NCAA guidelines. Spalding University is located downtown Louisville, Kentucky and the Lacrosse programs participate in the Heartland Athletic Conference as a NCAA Division III member.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Organize and execute daily practice plans.
- File scouting reports that detail player assessments, provide recommendations on athlete recruitment, and identify locations and individuals for future recruitment efforts.
- On and off campus recruiting.
- Assist head coach with game day management.
- Assist with all Lacrosse clinics and camps.
- Help run social media accounts for our program.
- Ability to maintain effective work relations with faculty, staff, students.
- Conduct academic grade checks with athletes.
- Coordinate team travel.
- Organize Fundraising and Community Service opportunities for athletes.
- Bachelor's Degree, Collegiate Playing or Coaching Experience.
- Regular or daily contact with administration, faculty, staff, and students.
- Regular contact with the general public.
- Must have an appreciation and respect for diverse populations.