Duke University is seeking a qualified candidate for the Assistant Women’s Lacrosse Coach Position. This position will assist the Head Coach with the organizing, planning and coaching of the Women's Lacrosse team.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Prior coaching experience preferably at the Division I level required
- A commitment to knowing and complying with NCAA, ACC, and institutional rules.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to coach, work with and coordinate all defensive positions on the field.
- Ability to work with a diverse population.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of intercollegiate sports operations.
- Ability to work in a highly dynamic and diverse university setting.
Duke University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing employment opportunity without regard to an individual's race, color, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, veteran status, or disability. Duke Athletics has a strong commitment to Affirmative Action and is actively seeking to increase the racial and ethnic diversity of our staff.