Responsible for aiding the Head Coach in all aspects of the Dickinson Women’s Lacrosse program, including but not limited to the recruitment of prospective student-athletes, administration of practices, marketing and implementation of clinics, fundraising, community service, leadership development and game strategy.
- Management and mentoring of the current team by cultivating a culture of accountability and team mentality within our
student-athletes and by reinforcing the Head Coach’s expectations of priorities and standards of behavior within our student-athletes. Year Round.
- Recruitment of talented student-athletes to Dickinson by using Front Rush Software, traveling to tournaments and camps, getting to know the prospective student-athletes and their families through phone conversations and on campus meetings, and by communicating the values of the College and the women’s lacrosse program clearly and effectively. Year Round.
- Contribute to the development of the team on the field during practices and games by providing the Head Coach with ideas regarding strategy and individual skill development and by instructing student-athletes during practices, games and individual skill sessions. September-October, February 1-May.
- Lead fundraising efforts for the program by finding new ideas and reaching out to those who have helped in the past in order to offset the cost of the annual Spring Break trip as well as any other miscellaneous needs that arise over the course of each year. Year Round.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Valid PA Driver’License.
- CPR Certified.
- Played at the collegiate level and understand the values of Division 3 athletics.
- 1-3 years Work Experience.