Capital University (Columbus, Ohio), a NCAA Division III institution and member of the Ohio Athletic Conference (OAC), seeks applications for a part time Assistant Women's Lacrosse Coach. This position will report to the Head Women's Lacrosse Coach and the Athletic Director.
- Helps coordinate a successful athletic program by assisting the Head Coach in recruiting on a national level.
- Assists with game day preparation, planning team travel, filming, scouting, and acquiring team equipment and supplies.
- Supports efforts to ensure that all aspects of recruiting, team selection, practice, and play conform to OAC and NCAA rules and regulations.
- Colligate playing experience preferred.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- A successful candidate will feel confident coaching all aspects of the game.
- Must be open to new ideas as well as bring new ideas to the table for practice and game strategy.
Capital University is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse and inclusive campus community. Capital University does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religion, sex, gender, age, disability, veteran status, or other characteristics protected by the law.